The DC330mini label converter
Fully integrated converting line for labels. Provides UV flexo varnish, die cutting, slit and rewind on one single compact platform.
With more than 100 converting lines in production GM offers a robust and proven platform for label converting. The lines are build using standard components from leading manufactures such as Panasonic, Lenze, Fife, Dines, and Gerhardt.
The drive train in the DC330 series of machines is completely servo driven offering low maintenance, step less tension control and good registration.
The main advantages of the DC330mini solution:
• Maximum flexibility
Through the ability to handle 50.8-546 mm / 2"-21" repeat lengths and process at speeds up to 32m/min
• Big unwind, dual rewind and splice table with air clamps
Even with a compact platform, this unit provides a Ø700 (27”) inch unwind and dual rewinding. This is an advantage during slitting and ensures minimum roll change. A pneumatic splice table on top of the web guide makes job change easy
• Minimum waste
Die dials in within one rotation. No station movement or mechanical setup needed.
• Graphical touch screen
Shows the machine configuration, spindle directions and web-up.
Buffer for 3 minutes of operation (48 meters of storage)
- RL14 roll lifters
- Lamination station
- Spot varnish (Servo registration system for spot varnish/glue/cold foil incl. roller)
- Sleeves 10-19” for flexo station
- Back scoring module (easy waste matrix pickup)
- Waste compression roller
- Extra rewind spindle
- Ink pump
- Hot air dryer (11.6KW)
- External 1000mm/200kg jumbo unwind
- Shear knife station with 3 knifes (Replaces crush knife station)
- Extra Flexo varnish station with UV system
- Booklet inserter
- Extra full rotary die station (for die cut or embossing)
- Extra semi rotary die station (for die cut or embossing)
- Semi rotary hot foil station with foil saver / oil heater / Independent station (GS-Gabmaster)
- HP Indigo / Xeikon digital interface.
- 25” die instead of the standard 15” die
- Corona treater
- GabMaster PLUS
- Conveyer system for sheet die cutting
- Small external conveyer
- Stackker for conveyer
- Stork RSI Silk screen with register system. This includes a GEW UV lamp
- Sheet output module
- Extra die station
For more information please contact us at email: email@example.com or phone +45 45 81 23 00