The P160 is a manual and easy to use core cutter. Long experience with manufacturing of core cutters has resulted in the development of a unique product giving high priority to service friendliness and production speed.
The P160 is an entry model designed with low entry price in mind. Despite its low price it is still compatible with the tooling on the bigger PNT/PNTS models. This means that adaptors can be reused in case of an upgrade.
The cutting on the P160 is done using a steel disc knife against a nylon anvil. This prolongs the knife life while retaining a good cutting quality. A ruler on end stop makes it easy for the operator to adjust the cut length.
• Sensor making the initial cut unnecessary
• Basic machine includes one 3” / 76mm adaptor and anvil
• Simple robust design ensures easy service and long lifespan
• Nylon anvils prolongs knife life
• Build-in ruler makes cutting length adjustment quick and easy
• Integrated safety handle keep operators hands away from knife blade
• Cutting of cores 50mm up to 153mm (6”) diameter and with a wall thickness of up to 15mm (0.6”)
|Cutting speed||Max. 10 cuttings per minute, subject to core size and material|
|Cardboard core diameters||50mm – 152.4mm
(one adapter set for each diameter)
|Cardboard core length||1600mm||63”|
|Material thickness||Max. 15mm||~0.59”|
|Electricity supply||400V AC, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz, 3 Amp|